Terms & Conditions
Agreements to Term
Read the terms carefully before using the services and contact us if you have any questions. Your use of the services indicates acceptance of the terms and willingness to be bound by them. If using the services on behalf of a company or a client, you must have the authority to bind them to the terms. No additional rights or licences are granted except as stated in the terms.
- Introduction: These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern the use of our mobile app builder service (the "Service"). By accessing or using the Service, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- Eligibility: Use of the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Service Description: The Service allows users to create, build and publish mobile applications for various mobile platforms such as Android and iOS. We reserve the right to make changes to the features of the Service and to introduce new features from time to time.
- Your Content: You retain all ownership rights to the content you create using the Service (the "Content"). By using the Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual licence to use, copy, modify, display, and distribute the Content solely for the purpose of providing and promoting the Service. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the rights granted under this section.
- Intellectual Property Rights: We own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the design, artwork, functionality, and documentation. You may not copy, modify, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service.
- User’s Conduct: You agree not to use the Service to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that: (i) is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Fees of Services: You agree to pay all fees for Twinr plans or any on-demand services purchased or used by the pricing and payment terms and will be billed according to your chosen method. All fees are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated in these terms.
- Twinr Subscriptions: Our services are billed through subscriptions, with billing periods being monthly or annual, based on chosen plan. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled through account management or customer support. Users can cancel anytime but the subscription will continue till the end of that billing period. Subscriptions can be stopped from auto-renewal at any time.
- Change in Plans: Twinr can introduce new plans, add or remove features from existing plans in good faith with the business interest and such changes would be communicated before actual implementation, so users can make informed decisions.
- Communication: Twinr communicates any changes, updates, or transactional information using emails, hence, it's the user's responsibility to check Twinr emails, in case it goes to the spam folder.
- Commitments: Twinr claims to create a mobile app in 2 hours, it might depend on the users adaptability and awareness about using such tools and it might vary from individual to individual.
- Content Ownership: You retain ownership of your content created using Twinr and intellectual property rights. Twinr does not claim ownership over your content and only uses it for providing services as per the terms and to market or promote Twinr services.
- Price Changes: Twinr reserves the right to change prices for services at any time, however for subscription-based services, changes will only apply to the current billing period. Users will be notified of any price changes in writing in a timely manner before they take effect, giving the users the opportunity to cancel their subscription before the changes take effect.
- Twinr Account: It is the customer's responsibility to keep their account password and access information safe, and to report any unauthorised access to Twinr immediately. Accounts should not be shared and each should only be used by one person. The customer must also keep their email and communication details up to date. Twinr is not responsible for the failure to store or loss of customer content and advises customers to take backup of their build file and signing key information. If there is no account activity for over 12 months, Twinr may terminate the account and delete all content within, but will send an email notification before doing so.
- Termination of Service: We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service at any time, without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any third party.
- Affiliate: Twinr affiliates are responsible to provide accurate information so that Twinr can process the payments. Any payments delayed by any third-party payment processors are out of Twinr’s control and we are not responsible for that. Affiliates are prohibited from running paid advertisements, such as using paid search ads or social media ads to promote their products. Affiliates would earn commissions based on affiliate guidelines, number of leads and sales, and minimum payout amount. Affiliates are not supposed to use copyrighted materials without permission or making false or misleading claims about Twinr and services. Twinr reserves the right to terminate the affiliate agreement at any time, and may require the affiliate to remove all links and promotions for their products or services within a certain period of time.
- Disclaimers: The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will we be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data or other damages arising from or in connection with the use of the Service.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and the provision of the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Service is hosted, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Twinr Copyrights: The terms do not grant ownership of Services or content accessed through the Services, except for your own content. No commercial use of Twinr's brand or branding elements is allowed without permission.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 14th January, 2023